Synchronized study of X Board, XII Boards, International Olympiads and National Level Scholastic Exams like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
FIITJEE prepares you for JEE Advanced & JEE Main in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE Advanced but also in JEE Main, NTSE, X & XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced). The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE / KVPY and Other Scholastic Competitive Examinations. In addition, this program will also lay a strong foundation for International Olympiads by enhancing student’s potential. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for JEE (Advanced), their ultimate goal!
WHY FOUR YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM ?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for JEE (Advanced). Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in JEE(Advanced) in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Till the eighties, it was alright if you started your preparation just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. In late nineties it became a norm to start preparation at the beginning of class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for JEE.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available, only the very talented students can succeed by starting their JEE training in XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you in Top rank students in JEE you have no other choice but to start as early as class IX to achieve the desired success in JEE.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course is divided into 13 phases: 4 phases in class IX, 4 phases in Class X, and 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class IX & X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for JEE (Advanced) continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MTSE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE in class X.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- NTSE & Board Mock Test Papers.
- All India Open Test Series for Target NTSE – You can check your current level of preparedness for Competitive exams and compete with Top students currently studying in class X through this Open Test Series, at the National Level which will also check the Fundamentals Preparation for IIT-JEE on the topics of class IX / X.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Test Series (AITS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF): Consists of Three part tests and Nine full syllabi tests on present & expected JEE pattern. The Test Papers are independently sealed in separate envelopes with instructions printed on top to take the tests at home by simulating real examination like conditions.
- Online Test Series Support through www.mypat.in : myPAT, is an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. myPAT empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams.
With myPAT – You Can :
- Take Subject Concept Tests, Full & Part Online Test Series.
- Experience simulated test environment for your preparation.
- Achieve your goal and claim the glory.
- Gain insights through in-depth analytics & detailed score report.
- Benchmark yourself amongst successful aspirants.
- Identify improvement areas and remedial suggestions.
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced) for Class XI and XII to be conducted in more than 60 cities. Student will receive their score Percentile, All India Rank, analysis of result and suggestions for improvement
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.
Classroom contact hours of approx 1208 hours (265 in class IX, 281 in class X, 384 in class XI & 278 hrs. in class XII) excluding review classed
- Doubt removal sessions.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
START EARLY – BEAT THE COMPETITION
- Serious students aspiring for success with a good rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for JEE. As the JEE becomes more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. FIITJEE’s early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a top rank in JEE.
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help a student achieve a quantum jump in the His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants never would like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining FIITJEE give you more time for academics and lower fees.