With JEE Advanced as ultimate aim, this Program helps the student to excel in X Board, XII Boards, International Olympiads and national level scholastic exams like National Talent Search Exam (NTSE) and Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY)
FIITJEE prepares you for IIT-JEE in a Pattern Proof Mode. We are the only institute where students do well not only in JEE (Main & Advanced) but other Engineering Entrance Exams, Boards & NTSE. With weightage for Boards FIITJEE programs are like an insurance policy to ensure you an optimum result.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE Advanced also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
The goal of the program will be to get a Top Rank in JEE (Main & Advanced). The program will also help you score high marks in X & XII Boards & also prepare you for NTSE / KVPY and Other Scholastic Competitive Examinations.
In addition, this program will also lay a strong foundation for International Olympiads by enhancing student’s potential. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for JEE (Advanced), their ultimate goal!
WHY THREE YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM ?
IITs have restricted the no. of attempts for JEE (Advanced). Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year.
They should try to succeed in JEE (Advanced) in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Best way is to start your JEE preparation from the beginning of Class IX, but if you have not been able to do so, it is prudent you start your preparation at the earliest. Three Year Classroom Program for JEE (Advanced), 2019 for Students who are presently in Class IX (going to Class X) is the next best alternative.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course is divided into 9 phases 4 phases in Class X, 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered: In class X Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Social Studies & Mental Ability will be covered for NTSE level while focus for JEE (Advanced) continues and in class XI & XII Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics will be covered.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams & Scholastic Exams like NTSE in class X.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- NTSE & Board Mock Test Papers.
- NTSE Stage-II Mock Test Series is also provided for students qualifying Stage-I.
- All India Open Test Series for Target NTSE – You can check your current level of preparedness for Competitive exams and compete with Top students currently studying in class X through this Open Test Series, at the National Level which will also check the Fundamentals Preparation for IIT-JEE on the topics of class IX / X.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Test Series (AITS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF): Consists of Three part tests and Nine full syllabi tests on present & expected JEE pattern. The Test Papers are independently sealed in separate envelopes with instructions printed on top to take the tests at home by simulating real examination like conditions.
- Online Test Series Support through www.mypat.in : myPAT, is an Online Platform for Learning through Assessment, Analysis, Identification of Knowledge Gaps and Remedy Options. myPAT empowers you with your own Subject Concept Coverage Meter, Performance Meter and Success Meter. It also enables higher learning outcome, building exam temperament & readiness and ensures success in competitive exams.
- Doubt removal sessions.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP).
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
Classroom contact hours of approx 941 hrs. i.e. (279 in class X, 384 in class XI & 278 in class XII) which includes